Over the years, many have proven that quality education of the spirit and intellect is not only possible but achievable. Grace Christian School, in the Spirit-filled tradition, employs an excellent Bible-based curriculum, along with an outstanding extra-curricular program, provides our students a superior quality spiritual, intellectual and well-rounded education.
This Bible-based curriculum has been used in over 7,000 schools in 125 countries for over forty years with resounding success. To date, more than 950 post-secondary institutions world wide, including those in Saskatchewan, have enrolled and graduated students from Christian Schools using this curriculum. Graduates from Christian schools such as ours have gone on to careers in medicine, trades, retail, engineering, and computer science, to name a few.
To partner with the home and church to provide children an unparalleled quality education, resulting in wisdom, strength of character, life-long devotion, and adherence to God, and the fulfillment of their mission in life.
Grace Christian School
- Ps 127:3 … children are GOD’s best gift? the fruit of the womb his generous legacy?
- Eph 6.4 Fathers, do not provoke your children to anger by the way you treat them. Rather, bring them up with the discipline and instruction that comes from the Lord.
- Proverbs 22.6 Train up a child in the way he should go, And when he is old he will not depart from it.
- 2Ti 3:15 and that from childhood you have known the Holy Scriptures, which are able to make you wise for salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.
- Psalm 144.12 That our sons may be as plants grown up in their youth; That our daughters may be as pillars, Sculptured in palace style;
- 1Cor 1:5, 7 … enriched in everything by Him … so that you come short in no gift